Main Forum

Shuga's Staff Application! :D

1 reply
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
MineCraft Name: ShugarCubez

Real first name: Scarlett

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing MineCraft?: I do not know what to call the version I started playing Minecraft in, because there was no version name for it. An example of presently is, “1.12” Back when I played it did not have the version like this. All I know is that I have played before they introduced survival to the game. when there was only creative on Minecraft I believe, there wasn’t crafting or even sneaking so it'd be nice if I figured out what my version was called. Another thing I remember is the multiplayer button was not available either on Minecraft.

How long have you been playing SudHut?: I have been playing Sudhut since 02/03/2018 – Present.

Screen shot of /rankcheck: https://imgur.com/a/VZwbP

Why are you interested in becoming a member of our Staff?: I am not interested in the cliché sentence everyone has said. Instead of saying “I want to see the server grow into a bigger community” I want to say; “I want to see This Server develop” Along with transforming into a phenomenal server as well. My Philosophy is the bigger the server the bigger the problems and with bigger problems you need bigger solutions to solve those bigger problems. So far that I have been in this community has been outstanding. For myself that hasn’t been on Minecraft since possibly 1.2.5 because of School and other related issues this community has been the most welcoming one I have seen in a while, it’s not the best I'll just be brutally honest, but it is one of them and I intend to stay. And this is why I want to become a member of the staff. Because I want to see development, I want to see it mature, I want to see people go on and off, I want to see people ask questions, I want to see people make friends, and most importantly, I want to see it all form into an even better community than it is.

What special ability's of personality quality's do you have that make you different?: My special quality is, I feel like I bring people together. I feel like I'm able to make a connection with people that usually is harder than normal people do. I will admit that I am a bit overwhelming at times, but everyone has their flaws. What makes me different is that I am really past my age if that makes sense. My mindset for a “Typical” teenager is a little bit different from most of the people I meet on a daily basis. But I do have knowledge of being practical and making decisions that I feel suit issues best, I have many qualities, as do other people, but unfortunately, I cannot name them all.

A player joins the server, is being disruptive breaking a few rules but nothing too serious, he then starts messaging in private other players being very vulgar and rude. What is your response as a member of our staff team?: When I first saw this application, this was the question that made me think the most but my answer is short due to my thoughts and experiences. I'm a very strict person when it comes to situations like this, But I am also patient as well, I do not approve of this. I don’t care if it “was nothing too serious” It’s serious to me, I will find a way to stop somehow. Either they be muted/kicked they will receive some type of medicine they deserve. If I do not have permission to these, I will try to resolve a total of Three times only. My first attempt would be to “call out” or “warn” the disruptive player, The second would be a more Stern warning with a slight threat of mute or kick, The third would be to ask the other player that is being harassed if they are able to /ignore or /separate the disruptive player and after doing so, would be reported to my staff members to resolve the problem further. If they fail, then I will contact the closest superior to me for assistance.
Spoiler: EXTRA!Show
- Shuga ~ Scarlett -
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 18
List
Undo
SudHut a
Designer
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins