2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft Name: Licorice_

IRL first name: Lior

Timezone: Australia, AEDT

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: for around 3 years

How long have you been playing SudHut?: around 2-3 days

Screenshot of /rank check: https://gyazo.com/99f2ef4ac77dc5f8bf66acd29b929cc5 (might be more by the time this app gets looked at)

Why are you interested in becoming a member of our Staff?: I have been motivated to apply for the staff team as I would like to make the server the best it can be by ridding it of hackers, rule breakers and etc. I would like to benefit the server and to improve it in any way which Is within my ability and to make gameplay more enjoyable for the community, by helping the community, being friendly to everyone, answering questions to the best of my ability and would also like to take it upon myself to keep the server growing every day. I would like to give the server my knowledge and also take the experiences of potentially being a staff member on this server as a learning experience

What special ability's of personality quality's do you have that make you different?: I believe that I am the best fit out of all other candidates for the position of a trainee as I possess demonstrated experience of working in highly demanding and competitive server environments which thrives on teamwork and being able to take constructive criticism well. I believe that with my possessed skill set and experiences, I will be able to deliver outstanding results towards the server and will be able to fit in a teamwork- based environment. While being staff, I am aware that I will be required to moderate the chat and also aid players whenever they are in need, and also aware that this could contribute to the decreased gameplay of the actual server. I believe that I will be able to assist players who are in need, in a diplomatic and cooperative manner. I will make it clear to the community that I will be a laid back person, but not a lenient staff member when it comes to rule breaking. I am able to perform actions in an unprejudiced and an unbiased manner, which will contribute positively towards the server

A player joins the server, is being disruptive breaking a few rules but nothing too serious, he then starts messaging in private other players being very vulgar and rude. What is your response as a member of our staff team? I will first give them a warning and tell them to not continue harassing other players. If they continue to do so i will give them a 15-minute mute and then a 15-minute temp-ban
Posted Jan 30, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
*Update* This is my new rankcheck https://gyazo.com/080182f9212aab7d026e635cedaeb522
Posted Feb 2, 18 · OP
SudHut a
Designer
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Web Developer
//denied // locked
Posted Feb 6, 18
NoticeNotices