Main Forum

Banned after everything was good.

4 replies
Got banned off minecraft server for no good reason, when nothing was happening.
this is bs.
either unban me or refund my money for the jet rank.

that's all i have to say
Posted May 1, 18 · OP
Oh, I also have a screenshot of jaaberwockie being a COMPLETE ASS to me in game.
Posted May 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+3
You will not be getting unbanned nor refunded this server. You have had multiple warnings as well as multiple offences especially player harassment and we here at Sud Hut do not take instances like that lightly.
Posted May 1, 18
FIRST OF ALL.
there have not been " multiple offenses" , i have been a good player up until a day ago and it was one instance.
second of all, i'm reporting this server for scams.

good luck, good riddance
Posted May 1, 18 · OP
SudHut a
Designer
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Web Developer
By all means, lookup the definition of what a scam is. If it apply s to us let me know. The terms of services are very clear in our donation portal, you forfeit any rights to claim a refund in the event you violate our rules and are banned. up until a day ago correct you were an outstanding player. Then you started swearing at people, being rude to my staff, and as i learned a few hours ago trying to solicit inappropriate pictures from an underage player. As i recall you are over the age of 18 i do not care what providence you are in this is illegal in the united states Canada and most of mexico you are no longer welcome here. You have made a mockery of our rules of our standards and of yourself. Goodbye Smoke.
Posted May 2, 18
NoticeNotices